disclaimer:

cheers! this is my space for sharing skin care, makeup, booze, and anything else of my choosing. all views presented in this blog are mine and mine alone. rest assured that they are honest, un-sponsored and (mostly) unfiltered. all products presented were purchase by me unless otherwise noted. i reserve the right to change and/or edit any and all posts and comments without notice.

welcome and enjoy.
~~Jessica

Friday, March 14, 2014

Sigma Beauty Creme de Couture Palette - Pi Day!

*Nothing to disclose: bought with my own money* 


I took Pi Day off to celebrate. Just kidding. I do love pie, but my mother is in town and I just needed a day off.  Of course, we also went out for pie.  Orange eyeshadow appropriate?  Yes!

Urban Decay Primer Potion
A bit of the nude matte from the Nyx Sex Bomb palette along the brow bone
Apricot Flower in the inner corner
Ginger Pumpkin on the lid
Passion Fruit in the crease
Cafe au Lait on the outer corner











I also used Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in Demolition and Whiskey blended for a fat line around my top and bottom lid. IT Cosmetics Brow Power and Hello Lashes mascara finished the look.  Here's a happy face going to eat pie.





















I was very pleased with how easy these colors went on.  They were all so nicely pigmented and very easy to blend.   And I had French silk pie, in case you were wondering.


2 comments:

  1. Nice selection of shades. These are powders right? They don't look like creams but I thought they would be from the name

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, the name a is bit deceptive. they are all pressed powder matte shadows.

      Delete